In terms of efficacy, availability and safety of use, the kefir diet has practically no analogues. She has long been known for her guaranteed performance, even among pop and movie stars who quickly and easily fell into shape with this seemingly common product.
The note!Today, whole slimming complexes have been developed, composed of this drink, various products and food additives. They are designed for a different period of time and individual user preferences.
Why the kefir diet is valued
You want to be in good shape at any age, regardless of income and employment. With excess weight, many women and men are insecure, do not like the reflection in the mirror, have problems with physical activity and have difficulty choosing a wardrobe.
Starting the search for an inexpensive and easy-to-follow diet, an increasing number of people who dream of losing a few pounds are using kefir to lose weight. Its value has been proven by numerous scientific studies and comprehensive opinions from the most reputable nutritionists.
Kefir is produced using a special fermentation technology. The result is a totally natural and very useful product, whose reception has practically no restrictions and official contraindications. It contains a wide range of valuable vitamins and minerals.
The main thing -right choicethe duration of the diet and its composition. Furthermore, it is necessary to pay special attention to the choice of manufacturer, the shelf life of the product and its fat content.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Kefir Diet
- low-calorie product. Depending on the fat content in the kefir and the technology of its production, 100 gr. the final drink contains from 30 to 70 kcal;
- normalization of digestion. Kefir diet improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and all excretory organs;
- lack of hunger. Obviously, if a mono diet is used, it is sometimes difficult to comply with the necessary restrictions. But to achieve the desired result, in principle, you can hold out for a few days;
- elimination of toxins, salts, toxins and excess fluid from the body;
- improving metabolism. Long-term ingestion of kefir normalizes the intestinal microflora, has a positive effect on the condition of the skin, nails and hair;
- saturation of the body with valuable nutrients. Kefir produced without breaking the technology contains easily digestible proteins, calcium, potassium, group A and B vitamins.
- diet shortage. The kefir diet includes a limited set of foods. Therefore, anyone who is used to a varied menu will have difficulty following it for a long time;
- the need to constantly buy only cold drinks. The biggest benefit is brought by the kefir, which is no more than 3 days from the production date. Unfortunately, on sale today is mostly a drink with various additives, designed to be stored for 1 month or more;
- decreased physical and mental activity. Many users who follow the kefir diet for a particularly long period notice a slight loss of strength and intelligence. Some may experience headaches and even heartburn;
- the complexity of storage and transport. Not all users have a refrigerator at work, in which it is possible to store kefir during the day under the conditions required by the technology. Also, the product is sometimes sold in flexible packaging. After opening, there may be problems with transporting the drink. Although, in principle, it can simply be poured into another sealed container.
The kefir diet is not recommended for people with kidney and pancreatic diseases, cholecystitis and peptic ulcer.It cannot be observed for a long time by pregnant and nursing women. For them, the maximum rate can beno more than 3 days. . . Like all mono-diets, this complex is not recommended for teenagers and seniors.
How to choose the right kefir for a diet
There are many manufacturing companies in the dairy market today. Unfortunately, not everyone is aware of the choice of raw materials for making kefir, in compliance with approved standards and regulations. But the quality of this basic drink will determine the effectiveness of the diet, the user's health and overall well-being.
The note!According to current GOST, kefir should contain 0. 5 to 7% fat, 2. 6 g. protein, a certain amount of valuable trace elements and vitamins.
To supply the substances and minerals necessary for the composition of the product, a special yeast is used during its production, consisting of useful "fungi". In the manufacture of the drink, marketed with the prefix "bio", special bifidobacteria and special acidophilic sticks are used.
Exactly this waythe type of kefir is advised by nutritionists to drink during the course. It has a positive effect on the intestinal microflora. The useful ingredients and trace elements included in it increase vitality.
The importancewhen choosing a drink, you need to allow for storage time. Very long periods indicate the use of special additives by the manufacturer that negatively affect the quality of the product, especially when opened. Ideally, if the kefir has a shelf life of 7 to 10 days. Also, you need to try to buy it as fresh as possible and from the same brand.
Basic rules of the kefir diet
Experts recommend preparing in advance for future restrictions. A few days before the course starts, you should reduce the amount of high-calorie foods in your diet, completely exclude alcohol and fried foods. Thus, in the first stage, complications such as nausea, headache and weakness will be avoided. In addition, a number of basic rules must be followed throughout the diet:
- fractional food intake. Nutritionists recommend breaking the entire volume of products into 5-6 times;
- drink at least 1. 5-2 liters of clean water daily;
- do not eat after 7: 00 pm You may only have kefir at night;
- if the diet is planned for 7 days or more, throughout the course you will need to periodically use enemas to cleanse toxins or take laxatives;
- as much as possible, you can practice regular physical exercise. Yoga, breathing complexes and regular body massage are especially positive on the course of the diet and its effectiveness;
- important throughout the coursecompletely exclude salt, sugar, baked goods, alcohol and fatty foods;
- the menu is best studied in advance, choosing the ideal set of products, taking into account personal preferences and individual intolerance to ingredients.
By following all the expert recommendations and choosing only high quality products, you will be able to lose weight without problems during the course, improving your well-being and appearance. The number of pounds lost depends on the duration of the diet, its composition, a person's initial parameters and the individual characteristics of their body. It's important to start with a short amount of time. Thus, it is possible to reach the desired weight easily and without complications for several courses, constantly increasing their duration.
The duration of the kefir diet and its effectiveness
The shortest course is 3 days. This is a mono-diet, during which only 1. 5-2 kefir is consumed with a maximum fat content of 1% and mineral water. You can drink the drink throughout the day, including at night and even before bedtime. The main thing is to take a break between takings of the product for at least 2 to 3 hours. Subject to all above rulesin 3 days you can lose up to 5 kg. . .
The weekly diet can be supplemented with a range of healthy, low-fat foods such as fresh cucumbers, herbs of various kinds, and cottage cheese. They can be consumed separately or mixed with kefir as ready-to-eat meals.
If the diet is planned for a long period, it is better to complement it.a course in minerals and vitamins. . . This complex can be purchased today at any pharmacy.
Kefir diet for 10 days
kefir with cinnamon
It's not easy for everyone to consume the same foods every day without spices and additives. You can diversify your diet with cinnamon, which is a delicious and healthy spice. Its use allows not only to diversify taste sensations. Cinnamon is known as an excellent fat burner, activates the liver, relieves hunger and improves overall body tone.
Kefir with Buckwheat
The combination of these products is perfect for a long course (10-14 days). Buckwheat provides quick saturation and has excellent nutritional properties. By observing this diet, you hardly feel hungry. At the same time, there is rapid fat burning and guaranteed weight loss (up to 10 kg in one course).
It is best not to cook buckwheat, but steam it with boiling water overnight. It is recommended to consume up to 1 liter of kefir per day, complementing it with 1 cup of steamed cereal. The total quantity of products should be divided into 5-6 receptions. In the meantime, you can drink clean water or unsweetened green tea.
Attention!You cannot combine buckwheat and kefir in one meal. Otherwise, you can disrupt the work of the gastrointestinal tract. It is best to consume them within 1 hour.
kefir with apples
The most effective combination of weight loss products. Following this diet is helpful and comfortable. It is the combination of kefir and apple that allows you to lose the maximum amount of pounds in a short amount of time. Furthermore, this complex has an excellent effect in restoring a beautiful skin tone and color. The body is rid of harmful toxins and toxins faster.
kefir with flax seeds
The complex effect of two of these multifaceted products on the body provides a quick weight loss process. In addition, the immune system is strengthened, the functioning of the cardiovascular and circulatory systems is improved, deposits in the gastrointestinal tract are eliminated and, as a result, the vitality of the body is increased.
You should take a mixture of crushed flaxseeds and low-fat kefir. A scoop of powder serves for 1 cup of drink. The resulting mixture also has a laxative effect, but only when freshly prepared. The combination of flaxseeds and kefir lowers blood sugar levels and is therefore recommended for people with diabetes mellitus.
It has a pronounced cleaning effect. It can be used in the first few days of the diet to detoxify the body. In addition, the natural sugars contained in beets allow you to maintain efficiency and mental alertness throughout the day.
You can take the vegetable root and kefir together as a cold beetroot or separately after a certain period of time. Nutritionists recommend roasting beets, not boiling them, in order to preserve the most valuable minerals and nutrients in the vegetable.
kefir with cucumbers
This combination is characterized by minimal caloric content and easy digestibility. This combination is very effective for quick weight loss. Cucumber can be eaten alone, but without salt, oil and spices. In addition, the vegetable can be grated and mixed with kefir, adding chopped parsley, dill and garlic to the finished dish in your preferred proportions. This recipe can be used periodically on fast days, especially in summer.
Kefir with plums
Dried fruits help fight hunger and, at the same time, saturate the body with valuable minerals, useful trace elements and vitamins. It is recommended to consume up to 300-400 grams per day. prunes, which should be chewed well for several minutes or pre-chopped with a knife or blender.
Kefir with bran
All leading nutritionists advise using this mixture right at the beginning of the course, for 3 days. During this time, the body is successfully cleansed of various toxins and toxins. The diet is smooth and pain free. It is recommended to add bran to kefir in advance (1 tbsp. L. per 1 cup of drink) approximately 1 hour before direct ingestion.
Get off the kefir diet
After graduating from the course, regardless of its length and content, it is important to adhere to certain restrictions for some time. After the diet, the body is used to restrictions. He received small portions of food. Therefore, a sharp increase in diet can negatively affect general well-being and health.
For the first week after the end of the kefir diet, experts advise not to consume baked foods and alcohol, canned foods and snacks, and to limit your intake of meat and fatty dishes. Increase the amount of fresh vegetables and dairy products. Consolidate the results achieved in order to prevent weight gainit is recommended to organize one fast day per week, during which you can drink only a low-fat kefir and mineral water.
Reviews and results
- For the competition, it was necessary to reduce the weight to enter a lower weight category. Protein is important to me, and kefir and meat provide it totally, but I increased the amount of meat. 10 days passed for me with no problems. I've reached the required weight.
- I've heard about the kefir diet for a long time. Here I liked that there are many options with what else can be combined. I lost 8 kg. I especially liked it with linen, plums and bran. Crushed flaxseeds, if left in kefir for 20 minutes, swell and when they enter the stomach, they feel like a full stomach. So if you're afraid of hunger, kefir and flax will help a lot.
- Super! ! ! He helped a lot! ! It was needed quickly. For 3 days 5 kg.
- A friend advised me as a tool for quick weight loss. I used to just drink yogurt and kefir with additives. It was a little difficult - the kefir looked tasteless and tasteless. The weight decreased in 3 days from 66 to 61 kg.
- My weight is 96 kg with a height of 172 cm, so I suddenly found that my sugar was high and the doctor said I needed to lose weight urgently. My wife offered me kefir. I saw that you can add all kinds of additives to kefir and eat meat in your diet - it suits me. In 10 days, the weight dropped to 86 kg.
- One percent kefir is rare manure! ! ! it is impossible to drink it. I replaced it with 2. 5% - there's not such a big difference in calories. Less 6 kg.
- For the wedding, my daughter wanted to look pretty so there wouldn't be too much contrast in the photos next to her. She found a kefir diet on the Internet and started with dried fruit from 3 days. I lost 5 kg and my daughter 3 kg. She is already thin and that was enough for her. And I decided to continue. After another week, I sat on kefir and beets for seven days and lost another 6 kg. The swelling in the legs and under the eyes disappeared. Even the wrinkles have been smoothed out. There was a gleam in his eyes. I will sit one more course and the dream will come true!
- This simple diet was suggested to me at the beginning of winter by my colleague. The entire team noticed how she got prettier and thinner in the New Year. And she lost weight in just a few weeks. I also decided to try the kefir diet. At first I sat there for three days. It was difficult to drink just kefir and water. But in three days it took 4 kg. A week later, I chose a diet based on kefir and buckwheat. It was much easier to observe. I don't even need to talk about the result. After dieting for 10 days, I lost another 8 kg. Great result. . . How nice!
- Thanks to all those who developed the kefir diet. It helped me get back into shape after gaining weight. Apart from that, I must say that I liked the combined version, as I don't like greens very much. I like proteins better. As a result, I paired kefir with cottage cheese, chicken fillet, and baked potatoes every day. I refused fruit. Sometimes she added bran to the kefir. The effect is amazing. In 10 days I lost 11 kg. And what a skin! Nails and hair are in perfect order. I'm happy!
- I work as a fitness instructor. After the child was born, she breastfed him for six months and gained 4 pounds more. I decided to get in shape before going to work with the help of a kefir diet with cucumbers and herbs. Sometimes he also drank green tea with honey and lots of mineral water. After spending two weeks on a diet, I lost 7 kilos without any problems. I wasn't even hungry and I exercised. This is my first experience and immediately so wonderful! I advised my mother and friend on the same diet.
- I decided to lose weight at any cost, as I was tired of seeing my "large bone" in the mirror's reflection. I read positive reviews about this type of nutrition and immediately started losing weight. As a result, a week later I felt all the charm of an aggravated stomach ulcer. Now a new diet, now a medicinal diet. So girls, see first if you have any contraindications. It may not work here "by chance".
- It's not a bad diet option with a limited number of foods. It helped me lose a few extra pounds for the wedding. It's true that I generally used kefir day in the form of a fasting day once a week, so this food didn't become a blow to my health.
- I generally apply these food options to dates as they help you lose extra pounds quickly. I tried it myself with cinnamon, buckwheat, apple. The biggest plumb line was with buckwheat - about 4 kg per week. But for long-term management it is not suitable - hair, nails and general well-being start to suffer immediately (just a few moments when there is not enough strength).
- I tried a diet based on kefir and buckwheat, and a week later I got results, good and bad. If we're talking about good, I threw away 7 kg during the diet period (that's about two weeks). A little more negative. First, it was the diarrhea I found after 5 days. I thought it would pass, but it didn't. Perhaps because of that, or perhaps because of an unbalanced diet, a meltdown began. Getting up in the morning was just torture. So if you need to lose weight to date - the diet will help, but at what cost. . .
- I used a buckwheat kefir diet to lose weight. This option worked well for me. In general, in the first week I managed to lose 5 kg (I will immediately stipulate that my weight is above 95 kg, so the plumb line is adequate), and then 2-4 kg. I use it in courses so there are no addictions and side effects. I think as a slimming option it is very good. The only thing that was observed at times was a slight diarrhea.