The buckwheat diet for weight loss is always popular with girls who want to shape their figure and improve their health. It is strict, but very effective. In addition to losing weight in just a week, you can get rid of not only excess weight, but also toxins, toxins. As an incredible bonus - restoration of metabolic processes, clean and healthy skin.
The essence of the buckwheat diet
The buckwheat diet for weight loss is a mono diet, although some of its varieties allow the use of a limited amount of fruit or dairy. The essence of the diet is the daily use of the steamed buckwheat group, which has a unique nutritional composition. Buckwheat contains intestine-friendly dietary fiber, vitamins from groups A, PP, B, E, about twenty macro and microelements: iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, manganese, iodine.
The composition of buckwheat allows it to become a complete substitute for protein products, including meat. If you don't season buckwheat with store-bought fatty sauces, sweet ketchups with a high content of starch and sugar, it is impossible to improve, despite the high calorie content (about 300 kcal per hundred grams of weight).
In addition to the classic single-variant diet, there are buckwheat kefir, buckwheat fruits and medicinal options.
We recommend using multivitamin complexes while looking at any variant of the buckwheat diet. Thus, the body will receive vitamins and minerals essential for normal functioning and of which all mono-diet is deprived.
Rules of the buckwheat diet
A strict buckwheat diet involves the complete exclusion of proteins and fats from food. There are not so many positions on the list of dietary rules, but all must be observed without question, otherwise the effectiveness will be reduced. This also includes how to cook buckwheat to lose weight, because you cannot use additional products.
- It is forbidden to season steamed porridges with butter, ketchup, meat or butter sauces.
- You need to eat fractions, five or six times a day. If such a regime is impossible for some reason, the traditional three meals a day are acceptable.
- Porridge cannot be salted and can only be steamed in water.
- Drink a glass of clean warm water before your first morning meal. If you have intestinal problems (such as persistent constipation), you should drink very hot water every morning. Between "water" and buckwheat breakfast it should last at least an hour.
- The portion size for fractional meals should not exceed two hundred grams of cooked buckwheat. With three meals a day, you can double your portion size.
- The diet should be supplemented with a multivitamin complex. Buckwheat will provide the body with only carbohydrates and a certain set of nutrients. Deficiency of protein and fat must be compensated. In addition to the benefits for the body, the intake of vitamins prevents the collapse of hunger.
- The diet is planned for one week, maximum two.
- Ideal for losing weight is to combine buckwheat diet and light exercises that you can do at home.
Buckwheat should not be salted throughout the diet. It is very difficult to eat it that way, but a salt-free diet guarantees weight loss.
Buckwheat diet - menu of the week
The classic buckwheat diet involves using only one boiled or steamed group for seven or fourteen days. Drink lots of fluids daily. In addition to water, you can drink green tea, herbal decoctions.
For the entire week (and if you have enough willpower, then two), the menu should look like this.
- Breakfast: two hundred grams of boiled spices without salt. Do not add oil, salt, sugar! You can drink porridge with a glass of fresh green tea without sugar and milk, or vegetable juice without carrot, beet, tomato or celery salt.
- Lunch: 150 grams of boiled buckwheat.
- Dinner: exactly like lunch. You can drink it with herbal tea, a glass of clean water.
Buckwheat for a diet does not need to be boiled in the usual way. A much more comfortable way, which allows to preserve almost all the useful properties of this cereal, is the steam cooking. To do this, a glass and a half of washed cereal should be poured with two glasses of boiling water at night. In the morning, a thin and crumbly porridge will be ready which has retained all its qualities. It only needs to be divided into three or five steps.
Half an hour before a meal, you should drink a glass of cold or warm water. This will improve digestion and reduce hunger.
Classic diet menu options
One of the most popular diet options is buckwheat kefir. According to this scheme, boiled buckwheat can be drizzled with low-fat kefir during one meal. One day's menu is like that.
- Breakfast: six large spoons of steamed buckwheat (without salt, oil and other additives) and a glass of freshly brewed green tea.
- Lunch: the same amount of porridge plus a glass of kefir or bifidok with a low fat content.
- Dinner: six tablespoons of steamed cereal and green or herbal tea.
Another option involves using unsweetened fruits and dried fruits along with steamed buckwheat. Apples, kiwis, pears, dried apricots and plums are acceptable. Sometimes you can buy figs or dates, but they are very sweet, which can negatively affect the result.
To make it more fun, you can diversify your menu by changing fruits every day. This will not only help psychologically, but will also facilitate the body's work. The buckwheat diet is easily tolerated in two weeks. An example menu looks like this.
- Breakfast: six tablespoons of steamed buckwheat, 50 grams of dried fruit, unsweetened herbs or green tea.
- Second breakfast: five dried fruits.
- Lunch: steamed buckwheat porridge, a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner: porridge, herbal or green tea.
A prerequisite for all types of buckwheat diet is to drink at least two liters of liquid per day.
Results of the buckwheat diet
For a week on the classic buckwheat diet, you can lose six to twelve pounds. Every day, the weight is reduced by one kilogram. It is a very high result, but to maintain it you need to get off the diet correctly.
The buckwheat kefir diet allows you to lose weight from seven to ten pounds. With a diet of fruits and buckwheat, you can lose four to six pounds a week. A therapeutic diet will save three pounds a week.
Therapeutic diet of buckwheat
Special attention should be paid to the buckwheat curing diet. It is not as strict as the classic fruit milk scheme described above. The advantage of this option is that it acts more smoothly on the body and therefore can be classified as a saver. The medicinal diet of buckwheat is tolerated quite easily, even by women who find it difficult to stick to strict diets. In addition, the diet described below has a beneficial effect on the condition of blood vessels, contributing to cleanliness.
Therapeutic diet menu
Every day for a week or two, follow the example menu below.
- Breakfast: a plate full of steamed buckwheat (salt, butter, milk, other additives should not be), which grams of cottage cheese with a maximum fat content of two percent, brothof unsweetened herbs or green tea. Instead of cottage cheese, you can eat the same amount of plain yogurt or thirty grams of any cheese.
- Lunch: one hundred grams of cooked lean meat (beef, veal, rabbit, chicken breast) with a side of fresh vegetables (without sauce), green tea or herbal decoction
- Snack: a medium-sized fruit of your choice (orange, pear, kiwi, apple, grapefruit).
- Dinner: steamed porridge, cooked cabbage (broccoli, white cabbage, cauliflower) - one hundred grams. To dress, it is allowed to take soy sauce. Drink with a glass of tomato juice.
Disadvantages of the diet
The main drawback of the buckwheat diet is the abrupt disappearance of sugar, salt, fat and protein foods from the diet. It is very difficult for the body to tolerate and, psychologically, it is very difficult to endure a week on a restricted diet.
Mono-diets flush the body perfectly, help to remove toxins, toxins and fat stores. However, this process is usually accompanied by headaches, depression, irritability and general malaise. Therefore, you can occasionally lean on dried fruits, add some fresh vegetables or greens to the menu (even in the classic version). It won't be worse if you eat extra fruits (but not grapes, figs or bananas). The weight trajectory will be a little slower, but it is guaranteed and in a healthier way, without unnecessary stress.
Any diet has contraindications. Buckwheat is no exception. This diet is strictly prohibited for pregnant women, nursing mothers, children and adolescents. It is forbidden to lose weight for women planning to become pregnant.
The following diseases and conditions are contraindications to the diet:
- viral or bacterial infection
- immunodeficiency states; gastritis; stomach ulcer
- painful or intense menstruation; diabetes mellitus;
- negative weather conditions;
- diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
It is strictly forbidden to abruptly interrupt the buckwheat diet, especially if it lasted two weeks. During this time, the body is accustomed to processing the monaliment, and complete foods, especially excessively fatty, sweet and high-calorie foods, disturb the digestive tract and interrupt the metabolic processes. It is recommended not to exceed the threshold of one thousand kilocalories in the first week after completing the diet.
You should gradually include low-fat protein products in your diet: eggs, yogurts, cottage cheese, lean cooked meat (not fried! ) or poultry. Ideally, it takes a day to add a product. After three days, you can add low-fat vegetables or meat soups, bran bread. After a week, you can try to gradually introduce familiar foods.
Eating after the buckwheat diet
To maintain high results after the buckwheat diet, you need to strictly observe the individual calorie runner. Its value is on average - 1200 kcal per day with moderate or weak physical activity. If you start to eat normally and don't count the calories, all the pounds lost will return instantly.
This caloric content must be observed for at least ten days. you can eat almost anything, limited to animal fat, sweets, smoked meats, confectionery made from white flour with a high sugar content. If you really want a cake, eat it in the morning, count the calories and in the evening prepare a low-protein dinner: baked cheesecakes, baked brisket and herbs.
You can repeat the diet in one month. Buckwheat monocircuit can also be used as a weekly discharge for one day.